Monday Rush Cherry Celery Apple Smoothie
I rarely leave the house without a morning smoothie. I simply do not allow that to happen. I was rushing one morning and grabbed what I could put my hands on, threw it in the blender. It looked okay, so I took a picture. Then I turned on the blender. The result is what I call the Monday Rush Cherry Celery Apple Smoothie. I enjoyed it, even though I was in a rush and forgot the spinach. Here we go… Enjoy!
- 1 C. Fresh frozen dark sweet cherries (pitted)
- 2 Celery stalks
- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 C. Filtered water
- 4 Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend to desired smoothness.
Off The Grid Health Recommends:
- Using organic produce where ever possible.
- Selecting a sweet apple like a Fuji or Braeburn for this recipe.
- Avoiding any fruit frozen in syrup or sugar.
- Trying the recipe with 1 C. fresh spinach.