Juicing fresh fruits and vegetables is the best method to deliver the highest density of nutrients to the body, in the shortest amount of time. I would have had a hard time eating 30 leaves of kale, 24 stalks of celery, 10 apples, 5 cucumbers and 5 lemons per day, but I easily drank them (for 60 days) during my journey. The water and nutrients from fresh juices are absorbed in the blood stream and delivered to the cells in our bodies in a matter of minutes.
Here are some of the recipes that I continue to enjoy today. Much more to come. Enjoy!
Are you new to juicing? Click here to learn about the tools and tips you need to get started.
- Getting Started
- Apple Beet Juice
- Apple Dandelion Green Juice
- Cellular Hallelujah Juice: Romaine Watermelon Celery Juice
- Mint Parsley Pineapple Juice
- Parsley Cucumber Juice
- The Ventilator: Garlic Onion Broccoli Juice
- Carrot Cleanser
- Apple Watermelon Lime Juice
- The BeetSurrection Juice
- Bok Choy Skin Glow
- Parsley Carrot Juice
- The Mean Green (courtesy Joe Cross of ‘Fat Sick and Nearly Dead’)