Apple Watermelon Lime Juice
This is one of my favorite morning juices. Delicious and refreshing any time. You can call it “The New Red ‘Cool’-Aid.”
Ingredients (12-16 oz. typical)
- 3 Apples (cored)
- 3 C. Watermelon (or one large slice, no rind)
- 1 Lime (squeezed)
- Cut apple and watermelon to fit juicer, then juice.
- Cut lime in half and squeeze limes into the juice.
- Enjoy plain or over ice.
Off The Grid Health Recommends:
- Using a medium to tart apple (e.g., Braeburn, Honey Crisp, Granny Smith) if you have sweet watermelon.
- Removing the watermelon rind before juicing, especially if watermelon is not organic.
- Adding enough watermelon to yield at least 24 oz of juice and a good flavor profile.