Cellular Hallelujah Juice: Romaine Watermelon Celery Juice
On a hot day, this juice may just cause your cells to shout ‘Hallelujah!’ I think mine did. I was given a bunch of romaine lettuce recently so I thought I would create a few romaine lettuce juice recipes while I had a chance. After some trial and error, I think you will agree that this one is a winner. This juice packed with Vitamins A , C, K, and host of essential minerals. Feel free to add lime to this recipe and enjoy!
- 2 stalks Celery
- 2 C. Watermelon (rind removed, 400g)
- 1/2 head Romaine lettuce (300 g)
- 2 Tart apples (cored)
- 1 Lime (optional)
- Clean all produce.
- Cut romaine lettuce in half lengthwise
- Remove root knob from lettuce.
- Juice all ingredients except lime.
- Cut lime in half, squeeze lime into juice.
Off The Grid Health Recommends:
- Using organic produce where ever possible or The Clean 15 and The Dirty Dozen guide.
- Enjoying over ice.