Blueberry Apple Spinach Smoothie
Yes, this tastes a lot better than it sounds. It’s packed with nutrients and great any time of the day. Here is the recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 Apple
- 1 C. Organic or Wild blueberries
- 2 C. Fresh spinach (baby leaf, or bunch)
- ¼-½ Avocado
- ½ Lemon
- 1/2 C. Filtered water
- Combine ingredients (except lemon) in a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth (under a minute with a high speed blender).
- Add the juice of a half of lemon to the smoothie.
Off The Grid Health Recommends:
- Adding the juice of a ½ lemon into the smoothie for even more flavor.
- Using a Fuji or Braeburn apple for taste.
- Starting with a little less spinach if you are new to this. Work your way up to 2 cups (or more) of spinach per recipe.
- Removing the roots of bunch spinach before blending.