3 Minute Almond Milk
I love almond milk. This version is super fast and tastier than the regular store-bought stuff. Use this recipe as a guide. You are in control so be creative with this recipe. This milk serves a foundation for my daily protein smoothies and baking recipes. Enjoy.
- 1 tsp. Raw Organic Almond butter
- 1 C. Filtered or distilled water
- 1/2 tsp. Organic vanilla flavor (non-alcohol)
- 1 Medjool date (pitted)
- Dash Sea Salt
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth (~20 secs.)
A high-speed blender (e.g., Vitamix or nutribullet) will heat up this mixture a bit. If you want it colder, add an a couple of ice cubes and hold out one tablespoon of water for each ice-cube, then blend.
Off The Grid Health Recommends
- Using organic ingredients wherever possible.
- Using creamy organic raw almond butter.
- Using organic non-alcohol vanilla flavor to preserve flavor.
- Trying other sweeteners such as coconut nectar or maple syrup.
- Adjusting salt to taste.