Isn’t She ‘Limely’: Lime Apple Spinach Smoothie
This surprisingly delicious smoothie is packed with Vitamin C and might just make you hum the original Stevie Wonder song, “Isn’t she lovely..” . Its filling clean taste is welcome any time of the day. Here is the recipe. Let us know what you think. It had me at lime.
- 2 Limes (peeled and seeded as needed)
- 1 Apple
- 2 C. Fresh spinach (baby leaf, or bunch)
- 1/2-1 C. Filtered water
- Combine ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until desired texture (about a minute with a high-speed blender).
Off The Grid Health Recommends:
- Using a Fuji or Braeburn apple for taste.
- Add ice during blending if desired.
- Starting with a little less spinach if you are new to this. Work your way up to 2 cups (or more) of spinach per recipe.
- Removing the roots of bunch spinach before blending.