Ginger-Pear Oat Smoothie
I found the original recipe for this smoothie on quakeroats.com. I adapted it to make it “Off The Grid Health” style. Enjoy.
1 C. Almond or Walnut milk
1 Ripe pear, cored, skin on
½ C. Organic Rolled Oats
½” Fresh ginger
1 Tbs. Flaxseed or coconut oil (optional)
4 Ice cubes
- Soak oats for at least 20 minutes in filtered or distilled water to improve texture.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend to desired texture, until ginger is dissolved.
Off The Grid Health Recommends:
- Using organic ingredients where possible.
- Using organic rolled oats, not quick oats.