Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
This recipe is courtesy vegan raw food advocate, Tracey Russell. Who would have thought that spinach could taste so good!
- 1 cup cherries, pits removed
- 1 whole banana
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach (or other leafy green)
- 1 ounce raw cacao nibs
- 1/2 – 1 cup water
- 1 organic medjool date pitted (optional)
- Add ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth
Off The Grid Health Recommends:
- Removing all pits from cherries and dates, pits will spoil the flavor.
- Replacing water with homemade almond milk for a decadent treat.